Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Padres 13, Red Sox 3

Whoo Hoo Padres did it again. We are on a roll again. Started out scoring 7 in the first inning. Wow these boys are really hitting. Ian and Justin both hit doubles. Greg hit a triple in the 2nd inning. Christian was hitting left handed again. Greg had an awesome catch playing 3rd base. Gavin had great plays at pitcher. And our first base players were always busy. Outfielders hustling to the ball. Nothing got past us tonight. Way to go guys!!
Alison wanted to learn how to score, so I showed her and she did a great job for 4 innings. Thank you :) Now we have a scorekeeper for the 2 games I won't be at. Michelle is next. Thanks ladies :)
We have a long break over Easter. Our next game is Saturday, April 21. A wonderful day!! Hmmmm wonder why, but I won't tell, you have to guess.

No comments: