Monday, April 16, 2007

Squeak, Squeak.... Splat

Squeak, squeak. Hear that? That's the sound of the squeegees going over my windows and making them sparkly clean again. Oh, and the blinds, the screens and most importantly the window tracts. Gotta keep those tracts clean to keep the weep screeds clean so water will drain out and not into the house. ( a little job experience comes into play here). OH NO! What was that. SPLAT! That darn bird hit the window again. No, just kidding. But the dog has run into the window on occasion. And that is also why our screen is broken. She has run into it more than a few times and one time ran through it. But the new screen is here waiting patiently to be put up.
But, ohhh, I love my clean windows. I know it will only be a matter of time before there are hand prints on the sliders and water spots on the window by the sink. But for now I can enjoy them. I can see clearly now......

Here's my referral. I found them in the Penny Saver last year: Squeegee Pro, (949) 250-1340. This is the 2nd time I have used them.

BONK, OH NO, Kaydee, the window is closed. No, just kidding. She is actually fast asleep. As soon as the window guys left, K and I went for our run. And it's time for me to get back to work.

See you soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor dog!

What I want to know is what you're on!?

Cleaning like a fiend and then having energy to blog about it ... and making jokes to boot. lol

Naomi Murphy said...

Oh, it's just Spring Cleaning time! I get started and have to keep going till the entire house is done! And this time I am smart, having someone else do the windows rather than me!