Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Did we get new carpet?

Whrrrrr,shwrrrrrr. Hear that? That's the sound of the carpets being cleaned. Well, at least me trying to imitate the sound of the carpet being cleaned. Let me tell you, they are way overdue for a good cleaning. The kids and dog running in and out, spills, and who knows what on the carpet. When I was moving things up off the floor, I also got up close and personal with the baseboards. Gave them a good scrubbing too.

Who do we use for our carpets? I found them in the yellow pages about 3 or 4 years ago. Very nice people. Beacon Carpet Cleaning (949) 496-6079, in Laguna Niguel.

As soon as I get kicked out of the office, I am heading out back to put some stickies on the block wall so my vine can spread out. All the flowers are starting to bloom. It's Spring!

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: