It's been a crazy week and it's only Tuesday night! Three more days to go till the weekend. Ahhh. I am looking forward to the weekend.
I made myself a list this afternoon and wanted to get it all done. I think I got most of it done as I can't find the list. Think I left it in the car along with my purse and cell phone.
I got the soccer registration done for Saturday. Researched Pop Warner Football in our area. Greg has to decide this week as registration is Sunday. It's a big commitment! Spent hours on line tyring to make reservations for vacation and striking out everywhere. Tomorrow I will try the phone and Tom is going to check out a few places on line. I also put back most of the house. The carpet took a long time to dry. I finished up the invitations for Greg's First Communion and will get those postal tomorrow. I checked on line for Greg's gift and it is on back order. :( I will order anyways and give it to him later. I thought it was such a great idea. I guess everyone else did too.
We had our second Dinner Time Made Easy meal tonight. Beef and broccoli. It was yumm-o! Tomorrow is baseball practice so it will be something easy. May even do Taco Bell. I hope Evelyn is up for a jog/walk around the lake with the dog tomorrow. I didn't go today but K got in her play time with Zuko this afternoon. Greg's practice is at Del Lago park so it's nice and convenient to go around the lake while he is practicing.
Well, that 's it. Just wanted to share. I am on a blog roll this week. ;).
Hope everyone has a good week. I am trying to stay focused!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like some of my weeks here lately. I still need to check out this Dinner Time Made Easy. Sounds like a great plan to get some meals cooking at home. Scott will be in shock!
We are enjoying the meals. And it makes getting dinner together so much easier!!
Post a Comment