Friday, January 19, 2007

I turned 500....

...On ebay, that is. Yep, just today, my feedback reached 500 and I now have a purple star!!!
I have been selling on ebay for about 4 years now, on and off. Lots of fun. Have fun buying too and love it when I win an auction for only pennies above the last bidder.

I have sold a lot of craft and scrapbook supplies, kids clothes, outgrown toys and books, my old Barbies (hot items!), and just stuff too. The boxes in the garage are emptying out too and it will be nice to have the table back as a work space rather than for extra storage. I am also selling a lot of things for my mom.

I have used my ebay money to go on 2 scrapbooking cruises, several scrapbooking weekends, buy a fish tank and fish, but mostly for fun money.

The kids are even hooked on ebay. Greg especially. He learned his lesson last night that when you click on "buy it now" you are stuck, even if it is something you don't really want. So, instead of getting the Star Wars game boy game he really wanted, he got another football game.

Evelyn likes getting clothes and accessories for her American Girl dolls. Me, I mostly buy books. I also get clothes, scrap items, sports jerseys and stuff for the kids.

Check me out, if you want, at
http://www.ebay.com/. I am naomim421.

No comments: