Thursday, January 4, 2007

CHRISTMAS 2006

Christmas is always a busy time of year. Decorating, baking, shopping,wrapping Holiday events and parties and the list goes on.

The kids got to visit Santa in San Luis Obispo this year. We were up there after Thanksgiving to visit the Mission for Evelyn's mission report.

We spent Christmas Eve at Therese and Roger's house (Tom's sister). We had a delicious ham dinner. Every Christmas the cousins do a Christmas performance. This year, the cousins that were there read A Christmas Carol. The cousins in the picture are Greg, Evelyn, Russell, Mallory, Nicole, Sam and Miles.



The kids draw names for a gift exchange. Greg got a football from Russell and Evelyn got a scarf and shirt from our newest cousin, Aiden 2 months old. So that makes me a great aunt now! Then the adults play our gift exchange game. Lots of fun with wonderful gifts. We got coffee, a coffee canister and Baileys.

Christmas morning we woke up to a living room full of presents!!! Thank you Santa. Greg to his bike ramp, electric guitar, a watch..... Evy got her matching Nellie pajamas, a video camera, watch....




I made scrambled eggs, sausage, cinnamon rolls and fruit salad for breakfast. Around 2 the rest of the aunts, uncles and cousins began arriving for Christmas Day. I had made 2 crock pots of chili for dinner. We opened more presents, had dessert and ended the day out back around the fire roasting marshmallows and having a good time.



At one time during the day I wandered out front. Looked like all the cars on the street were for my house! Not to mention all the bikes and toys scattered all over the front yard and down the sidewalk. It is fun to have a house full of people :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the PJ'S!! When we were at American Girl Place I almost bought them though Mary-Margaret does not have that doll (she has Kit & Molly). They are the nicest.
The bike ramp looks neat BUT I know that I would get hurt on it!!!