Sunday, January 21, 2007

And I got a 500...

Ford, that is. Yep, I finally got a new company car. Got to turn in the old Taurus. Love the logo. Ha. I ordered a Ford 500 in October and got it on Friday, Jan 19. I ordered the new co. car right before I got my own new car. The Ford 500 is so nice and roomy. Highly recommend it. There is so much room in the trunk and the back seat. Even with me having the front seat very far back to accomodate my legs.




Now this is my car that I just love. My van was just wearing out. Had it for 6 years. I started looking for a new car. Then Tom announced he was getting a new co. car. So, we ended up getting 2 new Expeditions. I had been wanting a nice roomy car for years now, and something new, that I wanted. Love, love, love the car. I actually got it on Halloween. The Great Pumpkin sure knew what I wanted.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love it - congratulations!! :)