Monday, February 18, 2008

It's time

Tommorrow is the big day. I'm as nervous as heck. It's hard to stay focused. But I made 2 pots of lentil soup this morning, worked for a few hours, got the kids off to their friends, dropped my lap top off in Orange, made a Target run, made some jello, and am folding clothes. Then I am done! Whew!

We are going to se The Spiderwick Chronicles today at 5. I love the books and can't wait to see the movie. I have even started reading the books as I have just read chapters here and there with the kids.

Tonight, watching the final episode of Prison Break and hopefully get a good nights sleept. Tomorrow morning I will take 2 showers as I don't know when I will get to take another good shower. Thanks for the tip Dad!! Then it's off to the surgery center and time for la-la land.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers. Will touch base again in another week or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be in my prayers throughout this. It sounds like you have taken care of everything/everybody (such a GREAT mom/wife you are). I will miss hearing what is going on in the OC, but can't wait 'til you are back.
Take care and enjoy the time of rest and recovering!!
Robin

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and healing prayers are being sent your way my friend! Get some MUCH needed rest and take care of YOU. You deserve some down time with all you do....I'm here if you need anything, so pick up the phone one handed and call....or have the kids call me and I'm there! xo!