Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm Back

Back from my 3 day stay in Westlake Village. Three days of meetings and hanging out with my other co workers. It's nice to reconnect with co-workers who live scattered throughout the US. But sitting in meetings all day.......I can pass on that. I was also able to get some reading done an well as some beading and more organizing. I brought a ton of stuff with me.
Now it's back home and time to reconnect with the family. Jumping back in with both feet as Evelyn has riding lessons today, Greg has a soccer game Saturday afternoon and then his first baseball practice Sunday.
Super Bowl Sunday the boys are haning out with other boys to watch the game. Us girls, well, we don't have for sure plans yet but have a few things in mind. I know we will find something fun to do.
Wow, I came home to an entry way of boxes. My order from Pottery Barn, Cafe Press, Fiskateers goodies from Cheryl and from Jessica a K2R goodie box for the Scrap Expo in a few weeks. Ok, also a huge stack of mail, mostly junk mail.
I mentioned beading above............ stay tuned for more info on that. Don't know when though........
Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend :)

1 comment:

Tara Cross Beam said...

Sounds like you received some great stuff in the mail!!! Which shirt did you get?