Friday, February 15, 2008

CHA day 3

As promised, here are pictures from CHA. Lot's of pictures.
Day 3 was slower than the others as the show was starting to wind down. My make and take booth was not as busy as the previous days and this gave me time to browse around the other booths.
Once again my back pack was super heavy filled with all the magazines and catalogs I picked up wandering through the show. I was so exhausted on Tuesday, had not slept well the night before, and had a headache and sore throat. But I stuck it out and went anyways. I didn't want to miss a thing.
I sure hope I get a chance to do this again. Maybe Chicago in the Spring? Hmmmm. It's a thought. But for sure next February when it's back in Anaheim.
So, now for photos, and lots of them. My blog has not had many photos on it anyways. And they are not in any particular order.


Tara on the Kumfy Cush

Me on the Kumfy Cush

Tara and me wearing our sporty green Cricut shirts. We got a free cartridge for wearing the shirts.
Tara at Heidi Swapp admiring all the new bling
A Fiskateer group in front of Li'l Davis. Let's see if I can remember everyone. Angela, Anita, me, Tara, Amyre, Wendi Joe and Stephanie.
Some fun shirts I picked up wandering through the show.
Look at all this loot! There is even more that I found after I took the pictures.
A huge group of Fiskateers. I missed this one as my booth was on the other side. Totally forgot to check my watch to make it for the picture. Oh well. Next year.
Swarms of people wandering around.
Karen Fsoter Designs.

Fiskateer Pride shirt. That's me, #1154
Back of my Fiskateer pride shirt. Look at all those signatures!
Oh, my favorite one here: Nadia from Home Made Simple.
And another favorite: Mark Montano from TLC

More signatures.

Fiskars bag and loot, my apron an Fiskars catalog.
Tons of catalogs, business cards, fliers, info sheets. Whew, I have a lot of fun reading ahead of me.
Magazines galore! There are even more not pictured here. And more fun reading.
My pig tales from the Komfy Cush booth. We got to sig on the cush and get our photo taken and a free cool page for our picture.
Some more loot: Cricuit cartridge, book cover and that's a shell on the bottom we made (it's called felting and very fun) and some free clear bags. I know I can use these



Part of the Fiskars booth
Fiskars booth with Amyre demonstrating punches
Tara and Michelle at the Li'l Davis booth
Me at Heidi Grace. Those are gumdrop kabobs. Fun, easy to make, and yummy!

Tara and Brian at the Li'l Davis booth. I can not remember the other gals name. Sorry. Met so many people.



Heidi Grace booth
Fiskars area
Cloud 9 booth
More Fiskars
MoreFiskars


And that will do it my friends. Told you there were a lot of pictures. this does not even capture the entire event. It was huge, and so much fun.
Happy crafting!!

No comments: