That's how I feel just about now. Time is ticking away till Tuesday.
It's getting late and I feel like I have so much more to do. I just have to stop and take a breath.
This weekend is just going to fly by. Saturday Greg has a soccer game and then baseball practice. I am going to the Scrap Book Expo and working with Jessica in her class. Then I get to cruise the Expo. So many fun things to see and this time I can buy. Could not at CHA. Tom will be hanging out with the kids. Evelyn will just go along for the ride.
Sunday Greg has practice again. This team will be on fire come the first game! In the afternoon we are having Eric & Chrissy and the boys over as well as my mom and her brother Russ. Russ is here visiting for a few weeks and we have hardly seen him as we have been so busy. This will be a good time just to sit down and chat some more.
By Sunday afternoon my plan is to have the house totally clean and all the laundry done. I am almost there. Just have to finish dusting and vacuum. But you never know what can happen between now and then.
Monday no school. Whoo-hoo! But Evelyn has to work on some school work. Yep, I know, mean mom...... I have to drive to Orange to lock up my work lap top while I am out and then the rest of the day is ours. I just want to relax, maybe see a movie and enjoy the day before I become one handed for awhile. Oh, I also need to keep looking for that on line typing with your toes class. LOL! That's a joke we have going on here.
Have a fun and safe weekend everyone :)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment