Already Wednesday and the week is going by fast. :) It's been a relatively quiet week, so far. I have had lot 's of time to read and make progress on my book. Page 790 of 973 pages. Whew! Tried to make it to 800 last night but go too tired.
My hand hurts, really hurts. I'm staying off the computer as much as I can. The least amount of typing the better.
This weekend should be a fairly quiet weekend too. Soccer game at 9 am Saturday and Open House at school Sunday. We also have to finish up the science project. Going good,so far. No lights have burned out yet. But hopefully they will start to soon to get the result the girls are looking for.
supposed to rain today, hope it does.
Wow, it's kind of nice to not really have anything happening to write about.
Have fun :)
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment