Just the other day Greg asked if I had heard from his baseball coach yet. Nope, not a word.
Well, just this morning I got an email from his coach. Greg does know some of the other players on his team, one was on his team last year, one was on his soccer team a few years ago, one he went to day care with and I think I know who the coach is. Looks like a good team. Practice will start on Feb 2. Opening day is March 1. Time to dust off the baseball gear and go shopping for a new batting helmet and bat.
Greg is playing AA this year (double A) this is the start of kid pitch. Will be an interesting season. When we get the schedule, will be sure to put it up here.
Until then, have a great weekend.
Oh, what's that? What team is he on? Oh, you really want to know do you.......Ok, I will tell, but first you have to guess. It's an old team, celebrating 50 years recently. Is not from the original state they currently play in. There are a total of 5 teams that play in this state. I have no idea if they are National or American league. They often play a freeway series with another team in this same state.
Have you guessed it yet? Don't peek......
More hints: Color is the color of this font. Some prior players were Steve Garvey, Davey Lopes, Ron Cey, Bill Russell. Current new manager is Joe Torre. I grew up watching them.
More hints? Ok...
They had a float in the Rose Parade.....
Enough hints.................... Here is the answer.
LA Dodgers! Greg is going to be a Dodger! Wowza! Go Dodgers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
YAHOO!!!! Now I can say that I am related to a Dodger!!!! Does not get much better than that. Best of luck this season.
Robin
Post a Comment