Oh, its Friday again and I am really looking forward to the weekend. Greg has practice this afternoon if the fields are not too slushy. Tom and Greg then go to their boy scout meeting. Evy and I are going to Angels for a scrap night. Tom will get Evy when Boy Scouts is over. She wants to stay till midnight but I said "no" she needs her sleep after being sick for 2 days earlier this week.
Saturday Evy and I pick up Girl Scout cookies bright and early, then sort them out for the parents to pick up. I am the troops cookie mom. We will head to Greg's practice scrimmage and then the pizza party. After that the afternoon is free!
Sunday we don't have anything but church. It is time to clean Evy's room, again. Also want to do a few projects around the house. So nice that we are not running all over this weekend.
Next weekend is Opening Day and Greg's bb game on Saturday and pictures on Sunday. Go Padres!!
Have a safe and fun weekend!!
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OMG, that's right, it's Girl Scout cookies this weekend. I have to pick ours up on Sunday. What fun ... NOT.
Post a Comment