Friday, February 23, 2007

Had a close call last night

Some of you might remember that our dog Kaydee, ("K") got sprayed by a skunk last summer. No fun! Well, last night after we were already asleep she insisted on going outside. She was out for awhile and I heard her bark a little but I was too tired to get up. The she started barking again and growled a bit. Tom and I both bolted up and ran to the door. Then we smelled the smell. Oh no! I grabbed towels and Tom went into the garage to let K in that way. Boy you could smell the skunk. But thankfully, K was not sprayed. We gave her a quick sniff test to confirm it. So glad we didn't have to go through the baths and the smells again. It is not pleasant.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: