Happy Friday Everyone!
Getting ready for another busy weekend here at Murphyville. Tom and Evelyn are heading to Camp Whittle in Big Bear for another Adventure Princess outing. They come home on Sunday.
Greg and I are going to my moms for dinner tonight. Saturday morning I am up and out of the house early to meet Michele. We are heading to the Scrap Expo in Costa Mesa to promote our Crops2Remember and meeting up with Jessica and Nan in the Bind it All booth.
Saturday night Greg and I will go to church at 5 and then a fundraiser dinner at church. After that it's home to relax and watch movies. On Saturday while I am gone, Greg will hang out with Grandma Shirley, help her out with a few things. Then he gets a trip to Chuck E Cheese with his cousin Jake.
On Sunday, we get to (hopefully) sleep in. Then its time to do some yard work and get some things listed on eBay (hopefully). At 3 we have the Blue and Gold Awards dinner for Boy Scouts. Greg is a Wolf scout. He and the rest of the Den will get their awards and we will have a yummy Wood Ranch dinner.
Sunday night is home to relax and watch the Amazing Race. I get everything ready for school early so Sunday can be a relaxing night for everyone. I know Evy will be tired from the weekend.
No baseball practice tonight or Saturday as the coach is out of town. Nice to have a little break.
We got the schedules and Opening Day is March 3. Stay tuned for Padres updates!
I am patiently waiting for my laptop to regain connection so I can work. Called the Help Desk and it is a "known issue that is being worked on". So in the meantime, guess I'll finish putting away laundry and make sure Evy is all packed for her weekend.
Have a nice weekend everyone.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment