Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time

Is something I have very little of lately. So, no time for blogging (but sneaking this in while my soup cools), Floor is coming along. Looks so good! Should be done today But baseboards need to go in and be painted, carpet needs to go in and we need to set a date for that. Kitchen is all done! Hoorah!

Evelyn and I had a great girls weekend. Tom and Greg had a great boys weekend. Evy and I saved $125 on our grocery bill. Ok, we had 2 heaping carts full as we had to stock up, but it's still a great savings. Remember the coupon mom in the last post. She's my great friend now!

Evy is learning something new in riding lessons. Looks so fun. Maybe another show in our future for this new event. She is working on getting a "group" together and her and another gal from her lesson have been chatting this up. Fun!!!

Greg has been asked to play on a club soccer team. The games conflict with AYSO for a few games. He has been practicing with them. More practices now. But, it's a good thing. Gunners remain undefeated and are headed to the play offs. Last regular game is Saturday.

Ok, time is up. I have to finish 2 reports for work and have them in by 3. One is almost done and the other hopefully will go quick. Was without internet for 4 days. But hooked up and back on line now for 2 computers. But the office is mumble jumble again so nothing is permanent. Is it ever really.

have a super week!!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I feel your pain...no time to do much of anything but run in circles these days :) One day I dream of long naps and sleeping in!!