Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hello

I'm back......Well, almost. Yes, I did say almost!

Finally, we got to move furniture around to it's permanent home. Or maybe permanent home. Things just may get moved again when it's all done. Who knows.
But at least I am sitting her with my computer in its' new home. For now at least. The office seems huge! Toms says we should put in a nerf basket ball court. Greg wants it to be his new room. Evy likes sliding around on the floor. Me, well, I just love it. And it echos in here too.

We have some more furniture moving to do and a few things to get. But at least I can start unpacking boxes now. Just too tired to do any more tonight.

sorry, no photos. Need to download them. But I will say, Love the floor! Oh wowza! Love it. Love the house too. What a difference. Wowza!

But we aren't quite done. Carpet should be installed in the bedrooms late in the week (fine with me) and then a few things here and there. But the majority is done.

I let the kids decorate for Halloween today. Looks cool out front! I still need to get plants but it's just still too hot (yes, too hot) to think about digging and planting right now.

Greg's soccer team is undefeated! Way to go Gunners!! It's playoff time now but not sure when the first game is. I actually think we have a weekend off next weekend! Wowza!

We had some surprise visitors this afternoon as Therese and Roger rode their bikes over to see the house, bring some cold beverages, and stay for a chat. What a great and nice surprise :)

Well, I missed the Amazing Race as I got too involved in my book. But, I can still watch the recording of the show and try to stay awake.

Have a super week and hope you are all well. Miss you all!!!!

1 comment:

I'm Julie said...

Glad to see you blogging again. Can't wait to see the house!