Monday, March 10, 2008

It's 9:30 am

and I am off to a great start this morning. Feeling good and rested from my long sleep last night. Although I did wake at 3 am, which is typical, pondered getting up, but quickly fell back asleep until Tom woke me at 6:20. Time to get up!

I got the kids to school, came home and walked the dog, went running, sent a fax to HR, got dinner all ready for tonight after the game, got the snacks together as we have snack tonight at the game, got all the baseball gear and riding gear ready to go, unloaded the dish washer, put the towels in the dryer, watered the side yard, tidied up the house, took a shower, read my emails (not necessarily in that order) and now it's time to dry my hair and get ready for physical therapy. Whew! I'm getting good at this now that I am starting to feel awake again and feeling like my pre-stressed out self again.

After physical therapy I know my hand will be extremely sore so it's no computer or much of anything for me for the rest of the day. I'm usually good with a few emails in the morning when my hand is rested from a good night's sleep. But still go slowly and mostly with one finger or left handed. Will watch a movie or read until it's time to get the kids from school. Then it's a dash to Evelyn's riding lessons and then to the baseball field for Greg's game. Hopefully the kids won't have much homework and they can get it done in the car.

Have a great Monday and great week.

No comments: