Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dodgers update

Game 3 was this morning. Perfect base ball weather. We lost today 0 - 3, but still had a great game. Greg pitched 2 innings and had some great strike outs. I didn't have to keep score as we were visitor. This means the home team keeps the master score book and the pitch count. Our other scorekeeper kept score for our team. This was good as my hand is very sore from intense PT yesterday. And I also got to take pictures. We also had the professional action photos taken today and can't wait to see those!

Tom and Evelyn are in Big Bear and I know they are having fun. Greg and Harrison are playing outside. I have most of the windows open letting the nice fresh breeze inside. I am so ready to get out and do some work in the yard but can't yet. Need my incision to completely heal and get my hand back in shape before I go digging. It's really sore today too, thus the slow, mostly left handed typing. But, I am getting ready for that.

I finished cleaning out the garage. Total Mission Organization of my home. Just have the dreaded office to finish , but is sure looks better than it does most of the time. For the rest of the day, relaxing and more reading.

Enjoy the pix. Ug. Maybe not. My camera and compter are not getting along at the moment. I have so many pix in the camera too! I'll let it sit blinking and maybe it will decide to transfer the pix sometime today.

Enjoy this wonderful weather.

No comments: