Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weekend

Well, a typical weekend. Going here and there and trying to do laundry and still unpack a few boxes.


Evelyn had practice for their drill team competition (on horses) Her group got their pattern figured out for their drill team competition. She is in charge of flames for their helmets. Now we just have to figure out where to get them. I am thinking a skateboard store. any suggestions?


I found some time to finally clean out my car and give it a good wash. Looks so nice now :) I also went though a few more boxes in the garage to consolidate things. Making progress.


Greg had a great practice with his new team. He was playing 1st, ,2nd, and outfield. He was even hitting! The boys all seemed to get along great at their first practice.




From practice Greg and I dashed over to the BBQ and got a litte lost but found our way to where we were supposed to go.

We enjoyed the sunset over the Pacific Ocean, a great dinner, wine and s'mores by the fire pit and a great time with good friends.

When we got home I was so tired. I layed down next to Greg for a minute, and well, that minute turned into a few hours as I zonked right out. I had thought of heading over to Michele's 40th b-day party celebration. But, ugh, that didn't happen. I'll catch up with her one day.


Sunday, off to church early. Then Evelyn and I headed to Pomona (via Bagels n Brew) for the Equine Affair. We spent about 3 hours there, walking through exhibits of horse stuff for sale, trailers, barns, clothes...... I did get Evy a new pair of riding jeans. We also sat through parts of some seminars on horsemanship and looked at a lot of horses.

They guys were off at friends to watch the Super Bowl. They were depressed their team didn't win. But overall I say it was a good game.

No comments: