Friday, February 13, 2009

I am....

waiting for the kids to get home so we can catch up on American Idol and the kids can get back to their marathon monopoly game. I was out a few days ago. My poor shoe had too many holes in it.

watching the rain, again.

wondering why the dog is so antsy today. maybe because she didn't get a walk this morning

tired

not feeling super good.

going to take a nap again

make breakfast for dinner. Hey why not have it for 3 meals today. I also had breakfast for lunch

not sure what is going on this weekend as I have not looked at the calendar yet

going to rest this weekend

trying to clean but don't feel like it. I'll "suggest" that the kids can clean the house or at least put away the laundry.

going to put Greg's baseball game schedule on the calendar

going to help coach track for 5th and 6th grade at school.

going to find more cd's to download to i tunes to put on my new ipod.

going to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday

going to run more this weekend

thinking of participating in the mud run at Camp Pendleton in October ( I have a goal now!)

looking forward to reading my book

going to make brownies because they smell so good when they are baking

rambling again.

hoping you all have a great weekend!!

No comments: