Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Friday

I really don't have much to say today. But I do really like my new blog look :) It's been a busy week and now it's winding down.

Tom and Greg have an Indian Guides event on Saturday. It's their pine wood derby. Should be a fun morning with hundreds of boys racing cars. Maybe I'll convince Evy to go out to breakfast with me. Should not be hard to do. Then I have to get to the grocery store to re stock our fridge, freezer and pantry. It's looking pretty barren. But first I'm going through cook books as I am in the mood to make something new, something different. I guess I'll do a lot of cooking too.

Sunday while the guys watch football I'll find something to do around here. I am determined to get those pix back up on the walls. Want to add some new pix and I also found this really cool frame I want to hang. I think I had better start my list in my to do book. It has a lot of different lists and ideas. I also have to sit down with the calendar and juggle things around and try to fit things in. Fun. not really.

The gardeners are trimming the trees across the street. They were out the most of the day yesterday. Today the have the tree chipper. It's loud. Been listening to that thing all morning. Please go away. At least Greg's football finally dropped out of the tree it has been stuck in for weeks and weeks. He and Harry keep staring up at the tree willing that ball to drop. Now it has :)

Ok, nuff ramblin. Have a super weekend. Chai tea latte :)

No comments: