Wednesday, January 7, 2009

52 Blessings

This is a post I am going to do every week. I am going to post a photo of something I am thankful for and will have 52 of them by the end of the year. I know as I thought of this that I can have way more than 52. Maybe some weeks, I'll post more than 1. Who knows.

Some may have explanations, some may not. If you care to post along with me, please let me know. Julie is. She gave me the idea.



Here is week #1.



I am thankful for the first oranges from the orange tree in our back yard. The kids and I planted this years and years ago. I will cut them up for an afternoon snack.



2 comments:

I'm Julie said...

Mmm pretty picture. I'm thankful for oranges, too. Little bursts of sunshine in the middle of a dreary season!

Unknown said...

May I say "what a cleaver idea".