Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello

Well Hi there. How is everyone? Hope you are all well.

As for us here, well....... It's been one thing after another. Evelyn was home sick for 3 days last week. Cough/cold. She is such a giving and sharing person that she shared her cold/cough with me. Then Greg wants to tag along with us too and get sick. He seems to have the minor case. He did miss school for 2 days and is back today. Thankfully Tom has managed to not get sick.

Needless to say, it's been fun. Hard to sleep listening to the kids cough all night long. Then hard to sleep when I am coughing and have a raspy sore throat on top of that.

But life must go on and so it does. I've been trying to take it as easy as possible. I didn't run with the kids at track practice yesterday. In fact I have not run for a week. I would like to but my body just won't let me. We are gearing up for our first track meet at the end of April. The kids are practicing their events and seem to be having a good time too ;)

Baseball, going strong. Had another good win Tuesday and lost last Saturday. No break for Easter break. I hope Greg is feeling great on Saturday and can play a good game.

OK, that's about it for now. Work is so super busy. Things have backed up at home as I just don't have the energy to get things done. Kids have a short day today at school and will be home early. I'll get them to finish up the laundry and do a little cleaning. Hey, it's good for them.

Have a super weekend and hope everyone stays well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Naomi - It's not like the chores will go anywhere. They'll be there as long as you need them to be. Just get better! Remember - in life it's import to Refuel. Take care of yourself, Melanie