Wednesday, March 18, 2009

a lot of catching up

I realized there is a lot of blah blah blah on here lately and not very many pix of the kids. So, get ready. I'm updating with pictures. And hopefully videos. I got a new video camera a few weeks ago. Just in time for Evelyn's horse show and to video some of Greg's games.

Here is Evelyn and the Hot Trotters performing to Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift (who else??!!) They had a great routine that the girls planned themselves. This show was an equestrian drill team and all about riding horses to music. It was a lot of fun. Evelyn is on Jesse, the dark horse, and Evelyn is wearing a white helmet. This was such a fun event and I hope Nicole plans more of these. Evelyn is signing up for the next series of shows.







Hot Trotters


Next up we have baseball. So far the Boltz are 4 - 2. We have had some great games. Greg is hitting, again, and hitting very good. He has had an inside the park home run! He is mostly playing 1st and lets nothing get past him and has caught many foul balls. You should see the huge abrasion on his elbow which was aggravated with a slide at 2nd. Greg has pitched several innings and also plays out field. But his main position is 1st.


Pitching under the lights. We have a lot of later games so get to play under the lights.


First base. It was dark and I was using my telephoto and the pictures came out blurry.



Greg at bat.
Catching a foul ball.
Now, let's see if the videos will upload to here. Nope waited all day and it never loaded al the way. I'll have to try again.
Ok, back to things.


No comments: